VisaPay wants all our users to understand and agree before getting started with trading and investment in cryptoassets.
- Cryptoassets transactions are irreversible.
- Any crypto assets you buy will be credited to your respective crypto wallet.
- If you lose the credentials of your wallet, you will lose your crypto assets and VisaPay will be unable to help you to restore them.
- Remember to backup and secure your wallet.
- The Cryptoasset market is very volatile and prone to bubbles and rapid price swings/ fluctuations are expected.
- Investing here may be considered a high-risk activity. Proper and sound judgment should be used in evaluating the risks associated with these activities.
- The market price changes over time and so your Crypto value may be of more worth or worthless in the future.
- Cryptoassets are not monitored or backed by any regulatory body, government or otherwise.
- VisaPay does not solicit nor make any representation that Bitcoin or any cryptoassets are an investment vehicle. Neither VisaPay nor anyone else has an obligation to buy back your Bitcoin/crypto assets in the future.